Deadra Pattum and John Marsden were strip searched at Y Beauty Supply in southeast Houston. They were accused of stealing a $3 pair of earrings. After HPD was called, there were no charges filed and surveillance video revealed no evidence of shoplifting.
Why do we patronize businesses that are known to accuse African Americans of shoplifting and hire no one from the community?
- July 25, 2015 B. McCoy Sunday Best All-Stars Review @RightsChamp
- January 15, 2015 Why the Cancellation of #SororitySisters is Annoying as @$@$
- August 29, 2014 BeyMAs Commentary (Jokes)
Subscribe for free
Tweet Me @RightsChampTweets by @rightschamp
- September 14, 2017 12 Reasons Why You Were Ghosted On, No Callback, Bye
- August 30, 2017 Black Church Support for Osteen Proves Why Many Left their Ashy Plantation
- January 23, 2017 DC Young Professionals’ Guide to Survive the Trump Administration
- January 20, 2017 Black Folks Have Gone Crazy
- January 18, 2017 Where the Hell is Kim Burrell’s PR agent?