PUBLIC RELATIONS: Press release creation and distribution, web development, securing press in print, TV, radio and online, spokesperson for brand.
MARKETING/PROMOTIONS: Email marketing campaigns, branding/logo creation, social media campaigns,internet advertising.
MEDIA: Internet content creation (interviews, promotional videos, blogging), music video consultation.
B. McCoy Productions has worked on numerous projects, for non-profits as well as companies. Here are a few snapshots of the work that’s been done.
- Jazz at the Lincoln Center, arts organization. Providing public relations, field marketing promotions team management, email marketing and social media promotions support for their Houston, TX area event.
- United Way-Baytown area, non-profit organization in Baytown, TX. Provided logo, brochure and branding creation for their 2010-2011 “iPledge” campaign under an awarded fellowship. The campaign raised $2.3 million. Sample.
- Eric Hall for Birmingham District 9, political campaign. Created web advertising video, initiated an email marketing campaign and provided a web presence. Sample
- Miranda Joseph for State Auditor, political campaign. Composed an op-ed, created web ad video and served as webmaster of mirandaforauditor.com.
- Magic City Classic, the largest HBCU Classic in the country. Provided social media and photography in association with Photography That Fitts. This project included live event photography and social media interactions with the attendees, utilizing Facebook & Twitter. Sample
- Jeremy Wallace & Elevated Praise, inspirational music group. Providing public relations services, composing/distributing press releases, including securing local and national media coverage (traditional/non-traditional) and composing email marketing campaigns. Sample
- New Hope Baptist Church, large church in Birmingham, AL. Provided branding services that included logo creation and web presence, newhopebham.com.
- TD McNutt, minister & inspirational speaker in Florida. Provided website development services. Sample
- Damian Price N Praise, Christian artist based in Houston, TX. Provided public relations services that included email marketing and obtaining media coverage on national music sites. Sample
- Holiday Television Production, in coordination with Rejoice! Television Network. Provided talent booking and co-produced the Houston television station’s annual holiday production for two years.
- Sony Music Entertainment/Verity, Kurt Carr & the Kurt Carr Singers, social media, email marketing campaign.
- Arthur Beard & Elements of Worship, gospel group in Alabama. Provided social network marketing, event promotion, graphic design and webmastering, elementsofworship.com.
- Baritone, spoken word artist in Texas. Providing public relations assistance, social network marketing & album promotions. Sample
B. McCoy Productions is the administrator of two gospel music blog sites. They all feature exclusive content that feature artists in their respective areas. All of these sites provide advertising opportunities reasonably and within artists and companies’ budgets. Find out more about these brands below.
MyBirminghamGOSPEL.com – Click HERE to enter Birmingham’s gospel music, news & events site.
MyHoustonGOSPEL.com – Click HERE to enter Houston’s gospel music, news & events site.
To begin your project, email email@example.com or call 205-259-6071.